TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: You did get a JWT chip for 615cc injectors right?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: You did get a JWT chip for 615cc injectors right?

Posted by 1995z32tt on September 27, 2014 at 4:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 186 times.

In Reply To You did get a JWT chip for 615cc injectors right? posted by ttsmokin on September 27, 2014 at 03:33 PM

Message Thanks for the response again. I have the megan full test pipes back which is totally separate it's looks like a h pipe but does not connect just two big resonators .

I called jwt I took the chip out it was there chip I sent the chip to them told them on the phone when I ordered it single pop 615 cc nismo injectors 91 octane 5 speed . When I received the chip back in the bag it said 608 cc nismo 5 speed 91 octane single pop on a sticker on outside of the bag .

I believe it was the fuel pup relay it's the green relay in the foot we'll of the driver side . I unplugged that cranked it and it did build pressure to 40 psi . I just hooked up after the fuel filter a gauge with a tee fitting just so I could read the pressure . I could spit another line and do the air compressor I guess that's the next step .

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.